Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had 1-1 interview on Friday at Tesco, the whole process was 80 minutes long, I was asked questions, gave my 2 forms of ID for them to copy for right to work checks, it went awesome, I was being introduced to all the big bosses and other staff, he thought I was fantastic with customers and the job itself, he didn’t upon leaving tell me when I’d hear back, it’s Monday now I’m a bit nervous, does anybody know how long the process usually takes?

Thanks

Dan
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Never worked for tesco, but I have worked for asda and currently work for morrisons. I'd say probably within the next few days, I imagine they would want to take you on and get you started fairly quick as it is getting close to Christmas. I think you'll probably hear by the end of the week, but it might take a little longer depending on recruitment process over at tesco.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve heard the RTW checks only take a day, but it’s dependant on when they send them off, would you think it would be a good idea to give them a call soon to see what the crack is? Hopefully they won’t get annoyed by me pestering them
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.