Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I did well in my physics exam and I'm taking triple science as my GCSE option what if they kick me out of triple science?! it's the first test I've done involving this because I'm in year 10 and we just started our GCSEs ,this week is our exam week but I've still got my chemistry and Biology exam, I'm just really worried...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessicaidele02)
    I don't think I did well in my physics exam and I'm taking triple science as my GCSE option what if they kick me out of triple science?! it's the first test I've done involving this because I'm in year 10 and we just started our GCSEs ,this week is our exam week but I've still got my chemistry and Biology exam, I'm just really worried...
    Hi! Don't be worried - is triple science what you want to do? Remember you need to be at your best for your chemistry and biology, and who knows you may have done really well at your physics!

ReputationRep:
    yeah triple science is what want to do and yeah I guess so, thanks that really helped! 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessicaidele02)
    Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. It's your first test and we all have bad days so it would be really unfair for them to kick you out over one bad test. Do your best in chemistry and biology and prove them that you are capable! And if they don't go to plan, it's only the first test. You have the best part of two years to improve and the first test does not really show what you'll achieve in year 11 when the topics and exam styles are familiar and you've revised properly

ReputationRep:
    yeah I totally agree thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, you'll be fine. I'm in Year 11 doing triple as well and it is often more daunting than it seems. Yes theres more than double but you have more lessons so it shouldn't actually be that much harder. I've never been the strongest at science and after this course I have decided to change my career aspirations in order to suit my academic ability, but in my class there are people who got Us in tests for several months straight, they're still there. Even if they do kick you out, it won't be that simple. Likely scenario would be that they'd talk with you about whether you think its suitable for you or not and give you a period to think this over . So in short, you really shouldn't worry, especially if it's your first.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.