Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    to give a bit of context I was born in India and moved to the UK at the age of 12 and am trying to study in the UK but I am not eligible for student loan as I'm an Indian citizen is there anyway I could get student loan I'm 18 BTW. Or anywhere else in Europe.
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.