Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer for accommodation at Crown Place a few weeks ago and made my deposit and completed the little induction quiz, however, when I got to the bit about choosing a move in day it was blank. I know this is extremely early as most people have not even gotten offers yet, but when do the Move In days typically get put out?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliviambrown)
    I received an offer for accommodation at Crown Place a few weeks ago and made my deposit and completed the little induction quiz, however, when I got to the bit about choosing a move in day it was blank. I know this is extremely early as most people have not even gotten offers yet, but when do the Move In days typically get put out?
    Move in days for us this year were put out a few weeks before we moved in so in Late august/ early September !

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take for you to receive an offer of accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyparkhouse)
    How long did it take for you to receive an offer of accommodation?
    I heard back around a month or a month and a half after submitting my accommodation application as I hold an unconditional offer because I deferred last year. If you don’t have an unconditional, I don’t think you hear back until you’ve met the terms of your offer? But don’t hold me to that.

ReputationRep:
    I heard back around a month or a month and a half after submitting my accommodation application as I hold an unconditional offer because I deferred last year. If you don’t have an unconditional, I don’t think you hear back until you’ve met the terms of your offer? But don’t hold me to that.
    I'm in the same boat as you! I've heard back now, only took them a few days.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat as you! I've heard back now, only took them a few days.
    That’s awesome!! Where have you been offered? I got a 3/4 at Crown Place as that was my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    That’s awesome!! Where have you been offered? I got a 3/4 at Crown Place as that was my first choice.
    I've got a double bed ensuite room at Vine Court. What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a double bed ensuite room at Vine Court. What are you studying?
    Philosophy and politics. How about you?

University open days

1. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.