The Student Room Group

Help with WHSmith Interview?

Hi! I've got an interview at WHSmith tomorrow and I need a bit of advice from people who've had an interview with them before. I've had a couple of interviews before but they didn't go so great aha, so I'm hoping to do my best on this one :smile:

I'm not the most confident of people (I have autism so this has always been a bit of a problem for me), so if someone could let me know what sort of questions they ask, so I can have an idea of what to say, that'd be super helpful! Any info at all would be great, thank you!

I'm in sixth form as well and the only "experience" I've had is volunteering in a charity shop once a week, so I'm a bit worried as lots of questions seem to be about past experience :frown:

I've seen other threads on this but they were all from a while ago/didn't have much info :smile:

Thanks in advance!
Original post by GreatnessInSpace
Hi! I've got an interview at WHSmith tomorrow and I need a bit of advice from people who've had an interview with them before. I've had a couple of interviews before but they didn't go so great aha, so I'm hoping to do my best on this one :smile:

I'm not the most confident of people (I have autism so this has always been a bit of a problem for me), so if someone could let me know what sort of questions they ask, so I can have an idea of what to say, that'd be super helpful! Any info at all would be great, thank you!

I'm in sixth form as well and the only "experience" I've had is volunteering in a charity shop once a week, so I'm a bit worried as lots of questions seem to be about past experience :frown:

I've seen other threads on this but they were all from a while ago/didn't have much info :smile:

Thanks in advance!

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/WHSmith-Interview-Questions-E3983_P2.htm

Look through the reviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending