The Student Room Group

Lenin - which was more influential the Red Army or Grain Requisitioning?

Literally all of my knowledge upon this topic has gone down the pan and I’ve completely forgotten what they were.

Can someone help please?? Thank you so much!
Original post by baeornot
Literally all of my knowledge upon this topic has gone down the pan and I’ve completely forgotten what they were.

Can someone help please?? Thank you so much!

Influential in what sense? Its quite an unusual comparison.

As long as you do the research and point out what they both involved and why they were influential then it doesnt really matter which one you choose. Sounds like a grains and guns comparison. Dont think I was ever asked to do an essay on it.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Influential in what sense? Its quite an unusual comparison.

As long as you do the research and point out what they both involved and why they were influential then it doesnt really matter which one you choose. Sounds like a grains and guns comparison. Dont think I was ever asked to do an essay on it.

Sorry I should’ve explained a bit more! It’s a question focused on which was more influential in making Lenin appear to be a good leader...
Original post by baeornot
Sorry I should’ve explained a bit more! It’s a question focused on which was more influential in making Lenin appear to be a good leader...

Its a straight comparison- understand how each was influential and what effect it had. Its guns v grain argument. Just pick a side after.

How does the red army, winning battles make him look like a good leader.
How does grain requisitioning make him look like a good leader?
What does it emphasise in aspects of leadership?
Notice the key word is appear. Is it better to be a good war leader and protector or an economist and provider? once you understand that then its juts a case of doing a bit of research to add a bit of detail.
Red Army. As much as anything it dictated the need for grain requisitioning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending