Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight, but not masculine Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Morrissey isn't straight?
    Who knows. There's loads of straight little Morrisseys running around these days that girls kill for.
    I think femininity in men is becoming increasingly more attractive. I've always been attracted to those on the feminine side as well.

ReputationRep:
    I for one don't mind both 2 be perfectly honest with you. I acc prefer camp men because they just feel right 2 me. I had a camp friend and he is now a massive hit with the ladies due 2 him knowing so much, if not he wouldn't be himself! Just go for who u r hon and i promise there is a girl out there for you!!! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Diff girls have different preferences. I know many guys like u with girls. Dw about it, you're young and you've got plenty of time to find someone

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think you're lucky that there are plenty of girls who will like that fact that you look after yourself. You may not want to do it in an obsessive way but I know plenty of girls who like a guy with a slighter build and don't care in the least for the macho he-man type of guy. You don't mention how old you are - at least not that I have seen - but the older you get the more woman will appreciate your physical attributes as long as you are kind and treat them with respect. But, after saying all of that you've got to act like you have confidence in yourself and in your own decision making and goal planning. A girl isn't going to want any guy, as they get older, who acts indecisive and insecure. That will make you more 'unmanly' than your body type.

ReputationRep:
    Depends whether you're ugly or not. Joey Essex is very effeminate but he's good.

I just look like Rocky Dennis so I don't even bother. I look like garbage next to Joey Essex. My only consolation is that he wears makeup.

If you're like a short ballerina mega feminine guy then obviously there's absolutely zero hope. Zero. You'd need to buff up hard and do all you could to masculinize yourself... Facial hair for example... But apart from that caveat, only how nice your face looks matters and nothing else whatsoever. Anyone who says other things matter is lying to you, looking good is a prerequisite. Nobody on Earth cares about an ugly man's personality.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.