Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Men are such weirdly beautiful creatures. But through generations the laziness is jumping out the bloody roof. I mean back to the old days, take a listen to some rn’b music, the love was real. Now they can barley take you out on a date. Or it's a like we should go out, the lady gets all happy 'ahh but you think of a place' like heloooo??? or 'babe i got you something' ohh yess ladies we love hearing that 'here's some money, think of something'.
    Like hellooo??? B, take the lead will yaaa.... where da gnetlemen goneee.

Whatcha think ladies, gents?

ReputationRep:
    Ur joking right?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

100%% AGREEEDDDD

bishhhhhh I feel ya on such a madness level. I have the exact same blooody probelm with my man. Gents step up the game plannn mann!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by secretblogger)
    Men are such weirdly beautiful creatures.

I think you definitely have a way with words...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I think you definitely have a way with words...
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randz18)
    Ur joking right?
    100% not joking

ReputationRep:
    I went into this thread expecting to argue with some random radical feminist, due to such a click bait title. Needless to say I was disappointed that I can't spew logic to the devil spawns who call themselves 'Feminist'.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to PC world

ReputationRep:
    Men are such weirdly beautiful creatures. But through generations the laziness is jumping out the bloody roof. I mean back to the old days, take a listen to some rn’b music, the love was real. Now they can barley take you out on a date. Or it's a like we should go out, the lady gets all happy 'ahh but you think of a place' like heloooo??? or 'babe i got you something' ohh yess ladies we love hearing that 'here's some money, think of something'.

It ultimately depends on how much you like the guy. If he can't make up his mind then he's just wasting your time and your better off elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDontEvenGoHere)
    It ultimately depends on how much you like the guy. If he can't make up his mind then he's just wasting your time and your better off elsewhere.
    Uff deep man deep but I undertsand

ReputationRep:
    I went into this thread expecting to argue with some random radical feminist, due to such a click bait title. Needless to say I was disappointed that I can't spew logic to the devil spawns who call themselves 'Feminist'.
    Come hit me with some,love these arguments with my true heart ahhaah Let's get ready to rumbleeee

ReputationRep:
    cringe

ReputationRep:

Wanna go on a date to Poundland?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Lol jk
    Spoiler:
    Show

We can go 99p store instead.

(Original post by kevin hodge)
    wanna go on a date to poundland?
    Spoiler:
    Show

lol jk

Spoiler:
    Show

we can go 99p store instead.

love it lets goo

ReputationRep:
    It's a reaction to how you act.

(Original post by Laissez‒faire)
    It's a reaction to how you act.
    Trust me I am the nicest peron ever, just express hate in my writting

ReputationRep:
    So you expect to just be given **** all the time? lul explains a lot.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    But won't you moan if he takes you somewhere you don't like?

ReputationRep:

Not me, I have to make every decision about everything lol. We do exist lol

ReputationRep:
    ... Males.

Spoiler:
    Show
    TRIGGER WARNING

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.