Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Time to lose virginity? Watch

Announcements

Im 18, I really want to lose my V card but mannnn, it's not that im scared cause i really wanna do it and im real horney. Just scared ill od something worng like I mean??
    SOS
    HELP!!

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean something could go wrong? Like your dicks too small or something?

ReputationRep:
    Of course there's a possibility something might go wrong, like with anything else you do in life.But if you want it that bad you just gotta accept that and try. Just as likely nothing will go wrong as well, unless you treat the other person like ****.

ReputationRep:
    yeah omg don't do it, sex will kill you - no lie. your d1ck always snaps off after the first time and you have to have it re-sewn but a lot of people always catch dickinitus which is a form of d1ck cancer. omg noooo stay celibate forever!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Im 18, I really want to lose my V card but mannnn, it's not that im scared cause i really wanna do it and im real horney. Just scared ill od something worng like I mean??
    SOS
    HELP!!
    You lose your virginity for the sake of getting rid because your horny but to connect with someone on a more intimate level. For your first time at least, for the rest do what you want I guess.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Take it slow then? Don't skip 3rd base...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    SOS
    HELP!!
    Get a arranged Marriage

(Mate, if it wasn't for the laws of this country, my parents would've married me off at 16 and next thing you know i would've been a father....)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.