The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature exam 2017

I'm doing my mock GCSEs soon (my school will use the real 2017 exam papers) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the questions in Eng Lit for:
Lord of the Flies
The poetry comparison questions
I'm unsure what to specifically revise ah
thanks! :smile:
Original post by Lilybrrl
I'm doing my mock GCSEs soon (my school will use the real 2017 exam papers) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the questions in Eng Lit for:
Lord of the Flies

I actually have my English lit paper 2 mock tomorrow! I've learnt quotes & how to write everything so hopefully it goes alright! I'm doing last years paper I think so I'll let you know what it is if you want. What poetry are you doing - love & relationships or power & conflict? I wrote out key quotes for everything & did mind maps surrounding flash cards with things like structure on the outside & then for An Inspector Calls I did flashcards on each character, context & how to write the answers! Good luck!! :smile:)
Original post by Lilybrrl
Lord of the Flies

It's much better if you don't know what's coming up,as this will allow you to revise in a similar nature to how you will need to for the real exams, when you won't just be able to ask someone what's on the paper. Going into the mock knowing what is coming up will mean the mock isn't truly representative of your ability since you will learn quotes etc. especially for this specific question, so you won't have a clear idea of how to improve before the real thing.

Quick Reply

Latest