The Student Room Group

Can anyone recommend....

Hi, Can anyone recommend an online learning institution that supplies online A Levels with either Edexcel or Cambridge International? All I have found online is companies that offer AQA and I'm unable to do that as during exam time I will not be in the UK and will need to do my exams internationally. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Rebecca787
Hi, Can anyone recommend an online learning institution that supplies online A Levels with either Edexcel or Cambridge International? All I have found online is companies that offer AQA and I'm unable to do that as during exam time I will not be in the UK and will need to do my exams internationally. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best thing to do would be to contact the awarding organisations directly - Edexcel and Cambridge International. They should be able to give you a list of providers who offer their qualifications via distance learning. AQA is the most common amongst the distance learning providers simply because one provider supplies the A Level materials to all of the others.
Reply 2
Thank you for your reply. I have contacted both and have been told that it is my responsibility to find an institution that offers their qualifications.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending