Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Can anyone recommend an online learning institution that supplies online A Levels with either Edexcel or Cambridge International? All I have found online is companies that offer AQA and I'm unable to do that as during exam time I will not be in the UK and will need to do my exams internationally. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebecca787)
    Hi, Can anyone recommend an online learning institution that supplies online A Levels with either Edexcel or Cambridge International? All I have found online is companies that offer AQA and I'm unable to do that as during exam time I will not be in the UK and will need to do my exams internationally. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Best thing to do would be to contact the awarding organisations directly - Edexcel and Cambridge International. They should be able to give you a list of providers who offer their qualifications via distance learning. AQA is the most common amongst the distance learning providers simply because one provider supplies the A Level materials to all of the others.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your reply. I have contacted both and have been told that it is my responsibility to find an institution that offers their qualifications.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.