Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    let me give a bit of context i was born in India and moved to the UK at the age of 12 and have been living here since (I'm 18 now) and I am an Indian citizen and I would like to know if there was anyway I could be eligible for a student loan.
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.