Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I got a interview at cardiff today, but have not yet received the link to book the interview date- is that just me? thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DuskDragon)
    Hello! I got a interview at cardiff today, but have not yet received the link to book the interview date- is that just me? thank you
    I'm in the same situation as you. The email says that if you don't receive the link within the next 3 working days then you should contact them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emx_eco)
    I'm in the same situation as you. The email says that if you don't receive the link within the next 3 working days then you should contact them.
    Congrats on the interview offers! I got one too, and still haven't received the booking link. I expect it will be sent in the next few days

ReputationRep:
    Same here
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Well done on your offer to Cardiff!

Here is some info to help you answer questions such as 'Why Cardiff?'

Best wishes,

Kunal - Medic Mind
    Voted UK's Best Medical Start Up 2017 🏆www.medicmind.co.uk/interview
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by emx_eco)
    Good luck for the interview!

One tip from us: Use STARR

Situation: What was the scene? Give some background
    Task: What was your role in this situation?
    Action: How did you do respond?
    Result: What happened in the end?
    Reflect: What did you gain from this experience?

Kunal - Medic Mind
    Voted UK's Best Medical Start Up 2017 🏆
    www.medicmind.co.uk/interview
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi everyone!

We've just published a blog on 3 Tips for a Cardiff Medicine Interview, which you might find useful!

Hope this helps!
    The Medic Portal

ReputationRep:
    Did Cardiff say what the GCSE threshold was this year in your email for invitation to interview? What GCSE’s did the people with interviews get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleton_2000)
    Did Cardiff say what the GCSE threshold was this year in your email for invitation to interview? What GCSE’s did the people with interviews get?
    Ive had an interview and i got 8A*s 3As if that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmintunnah)

Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jhol22)
    Same
    Do you know if Cardiff started to interview international applicants? It has been 2 months since I heard from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmintunnah)
    I haven’t heard back from them and I got 7A*’s 3A’s and B but my B was English language which is counted in the nine best scores so my score I think is 24, I heard Cardiff have sent out all their invitation, does anyone know if this is correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleton_2000)
    I haven’t heard back from them and I got 7A*’s 3A’s and B but my B was English language which is counted in the nine best scores so my score I think is 24, I heard Cardiff have sent out all their invitation, does anyone know if this is correct?
    Are you an international applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedX6)
    Are you an international applicant?
    No, I’m from England.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I’m from Northern Ireland and I’ve applied for medicine 2018 in Cardiff. I was wondering if anyone new when they were conducting interviews?
    Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I wanted ask if anyone has received a rejection letter from Cardiff or if there are still a few people waiting in limbo?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has had their interview for Cardiff?

I've got mine on Tuesday, and I was just wondering how people have found it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraceTM)
    Hello! I wanted ask if anyone has received a rejection letter from Cardiff or if there are still a few people waiting in limbo?
    I am still waiting. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedX6)
    I am still waiting. What about you?
    I'm faithfully waiting 😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for a reply. It's been more than 3 months since I sent out my application. Don't know when they'll send a reply for the interview. Do any of you have any idea when they'll send a reply?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 25, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.