The Student Room Group

Cardiff medical interview for 2018 entry

Hello! I got a interview at cardiff today, but have not yet received the link to book the interview date- is that just me? thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by DuskDragon
Hello! I got a interview at cardiff today, but have not yet received the link to book the interview date- is that just me? thank you

I'm in the same situation as you. The email says that if you don't receive the link within the next 3 working days then you should contact them.
Reply 2

Original post by emx_eco
I'm in the same situation as you. The email says that if you don't receive the link within the next 3 working days then you should contact them.

Congrats on the interview offers! I got one too, and still haven't received the booking link. I expect it will be sent in the next few days :smile:
Same here

Well done on your offer to Cardiff!

Here is some info to help you answer questions such as 'Why Cardiff?'

Best wishes,

Kunal - Medic Mind
Voted UK's Best Medical Start Up 2017 🏆www.medicmind.co.uk/interview
Original post by emx_eco

Good luck for the interview!

One tip from us: Use STARR

Situation: What was the scene? Give some background
Task: What was your role in this situation?
Action: How did you do respond?
Result: What happened in the end?
Reflect: What did you gain from this experience?

Kunal - Medic Mind
Voted UK's Best Medical Start Up 2017 🏆
www.medicmind.co.uk/interview
Hi everyone!

We've just published a blog on 3 Tips for a Cardiff Medicine Interview, which you might find useful!

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal
Did Cardiff say what the GCSE threshold was this year in your email for invitation to interview? What GCSE’s did the people with interviews get?
Original post by appleton_2000
Did Cardiff say what the GCSE threshold was this year in your email for invitation to interview? What GCSE’s did the people with interviews get?

Ive had an interview and i got 8A*s 3As if that helps
Reply 9
Original post by yasmintunnah

Same
Reply 10
Original post by Jhol22
Same

Do you know if Cardiff started to interview international applicants? It has been 2 months since I heard from them.
Original post by yasmintunnah

I haven’t heard back from them and I got 7A*’s 3A’s and B but my B was English language which is counted in the nine best scores so my score I think is 24, I heard Cardiff have sent out all their invitation, does anyone know if this is correct?
Reply 12
Original post by appleton_2000
I haven’t heard back from them and I got 7A*’s 3A’s and B but my B was English language which is counted in the nine best scores so my score I think is 24, I heard Cardiff have sent out all their invitation, does anyone know if this is correct?

Are you an international applicant?
Original post by AhmedX6
Are you an international applicant?

No, I’m from England.
Hi! I’m from Northern Ireland and I’ve applied for medicine 2018 in Cardiff. I was wondering if anyone new when they were conducting interviews?
Thanks for your help
Reply 15
Hello! I wanted ask if anyone has received a rejection letter from Cardiff or if there are still a few people waiting in limbo?
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has had their interview for Cardiff?

I've got mine on Tuesday, and I was just wondering how people have found it all :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by GraceTM
Hello! I wanted ask if anyone has received a rejection letter from Cardiff or if there are still a few people waiting in limbo?

I am still waiting. What about you?
Reply 18
Original post by AhmedX6
I am still waiting. What about you?

I'm faithfully waiting 😊
Reply 19
I'm waiting for a reply. It's been more than 3 months since I sent out my application. Don't know when they'll send a reply for the interview. Do any of you have any idea when they'll send a reply?

Quick Reply

Latest