Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I got a interview at cardiff today, but have not yet received the link to book the interview date- is that just me? thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DuskDragon)
    Hello! I got a interview at cardiff today, but have not yet received the link to book the interview date- is that just me? thank you
    I'm in the same situation as you. The email says that if you don't receive the link within the next 3 working days then you should contact them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emx_eco)
    I'm in the same situation as you. The email says that if you don't receive the link within the next 3 working days then you should contact them.
    Congrats on the interview offers! I got one too, and still haven't received the booking link. I expect it will be sent in the next few days

ReputationRep:
    Same here
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Well done on your offer to Cardiff!

Here is some info to help you answer questions such as 'Why Cardiff?'

Best wishes,

Kunal - Medic Mind
    Voted UK's Best Medical Start Up 2017 🏆www.medicmind.co.uk/interview
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by emx_eco)
    Good luck for the interview!

One tip from us: Use STARR

Situation: What was the scene? Give some background
    Task: What was your role in this situation?
    Action: How did you do respond?
    Result: What happened in the end?
    Reflect: What did you gain from this experience?

Kunal - Medic Mind
    Voted UK's Best Medical Start Up 2017 🏆
    www.medicmind.co.uk/interview
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi everyone!

We've just published a blog on 3 Tips for a Cardiff Medicine Interview, which you might find useful!

Hope this helps!
    The Medic Portal

ReputationRep:
    Did Cardiff say what the GCSE threshold was this year in your email for invitation to interview? What GCSE’s did the people with interviews get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleton_2000)
    Did Cardiff say what the GCSE threshold was this year in your email for invitation to interview? What GCSE’s did the people with interviews get?
    Ive had an interview and i got 8A*s 3As if that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmintunnah)

Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jhol22)
    Same
    Do you know if Cardiff started to interview international applicants? It has been 2 months since I heard from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmintunnah)
    I haven’t heard back from them and I got 7A*’s 3A’s and B but my B was English language which is counted in the nine best scores so my score I think is 24, I heard Cardiff have sent out all their invitation, does anyone know if this is correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleton_2000)
    I haven’t heard back from them and I got 7A*’s 3A’s and B but my B was English language which is counted in the nine best scores so my score I think is 24, I heard Cardiff have sent out all their invitation, does anyone know if this is correct?
    Are you an international applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedX6)
    Are you an international applicant?
    No, I’m from England.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I’m from Northern Ireland and I’ve applied for medicine 2018 in Cardiff. I was wondering if anyone new when they were conducting interviews?
    Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I wanted ask if anyone has received a rejection letter from Cardiff or if there are still a few people waiting in limbo?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has had their interview for Cardiff?

I've got mine on Tuesday, and I was just wondering how people have found it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraceTM)
    Hello! I wanted ask if anyone has received a rejection letter from Cardiff or if there are still a few people waiting in limbo?
    I am still waiting. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedX6)
    I am still waiting. What about you?
    I'm faithfully waiting 😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for a reply. It's been more than 3 months since I sent out my application. Don't know when they'll send a reply for the interview. Do any of you have any idea when they'll send a reply?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.