Guess the Language 2 (TSR Pub Quiz 2017) watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by starfab)
    I thought last time's quiz would have been like this :ahee: I can recognise the writing but sounds... haha I shall 'revise' if there's to be another one like this :teeth:
    Hope there is
    That was my intention, but the day on which I did the previous quiz was my birthday, so I did not have the time to do anything but use random sentences and paragraphs from Wikipedia articles. :sad: Just look at this quiz; it was delayed by an entire hour just so I could learn how to do everything needed for it! :rofl:

(Original post by Michiyo)
    That was my intention, but the day on which I did the previous quiz was my birthday, so I did not have the time to do anything but use random sentences and paragraphs from Wikipedia articles. :sad: Just look at this quiz; it was delayed by an entire hour just so I could learn how to do everything needed for it! :rofl:
    I liked both of them.
    Quiz 1- can you recognise the language typed
    Quiz 2 Can you recognise the language spokem
    I'm glad it was delayed :teehee: meant I could make the last few :lol:
    Thanks for the work put in this, enjoyed it a lot.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Michiyo)

Language 9: Hindi
    An unexpectedly easy one for you lovelies. :clap2: And by unexpected, I mean that this was supposed to be Thai and I did not figure out it was Hindi until after people posted their answer. :ashamed2: I got the song from a short Thai film, but later research confirmed this was Hindi. Well done! :congrats:

Wasn't easy for me! That one really confused me for some reason. I wish it was Thai because I can speak that a bit
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It rocked!
    I wish I hadn't needed to eat dinner and could have enjoyed it fully 😃
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.