Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am applying to Musical Theatre and dance courses. I have written 2500 characters about my performance experience but what do you write for why a course suits you and why you would like to study the course.

I have googled it and they all say that there is no one right answer but I can't think of what to write what are some examples of things I could put ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there are loads of exemplary personal statements for your course on this website as well as studential. Use them for ideas of things you can write about. Remember, you're trying to tell the admissions tutor why you'd be great on their course and how you've shown excellence in your course of interest.

Here's a link to a video about personal statements that I found very useful when doing mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jQ3MJgdkJY

Spoiler:
    Show

Good Luck! :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.