OMg how do I stop being so lazy

Watch this thread
username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm so lazy to revise . I'm so lazy to exercise. I'm so lazy to do all the important stuff except sleep and eat
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Same.

As a matter of fact, good night.
username3590460
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Same.

As a matter of fact, good night.
Goodnight to you
S.H.Rahman
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Well your lazy because you clearly do not care enough about your future as much as you should. What you need is a reality check of where being like this well get you in a few years and so change up. If you want to succeed noone is going to hand it to you, you have to go out there and get it. Everyone else going for the same job as u in the future is so why aren't u?

Perhaps purchase a quote to hang in your room to really motivate you and give you a good start to a day knowing why your working and what your doing.

Spoiler:
Show

Hope this helped :P
username3590460
Rep:
(Original post by S.H.Rahman)
Well your lazy because you clearly do not care enough about your future as much as you should. What you need is a reality check of where being like this well get you in a few years and so change up. If you want to succeed noone is going to hand it to you, you have to go out there and get it. Everyone else going for the same job as u in the future is so why aren't u?

Perhaps purchase a quote to hang in your room to really motivate you and give you a good start to a day knowing why your working and what your doing.

Spoiler:
Show

Hope this helped :P

No nothing motivates me. Nothing!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Emerald777O)
I'm so lazy to revise . I'm so lazy to exercise. I'm so lazy to do all the important stuff except sleep and eat
Well you are still posting on here... that's a start!
S.H.Rahman
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No nothing motivates me. Nothing!
If have no motivation e.g. building a better future for yourself, and so don't do want to do any of that for yourself then idek :L
Laissez‒faire
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
1. Stop saying you're leaving tsr every month and coming back.
username3590460
Rep:
Depression comes with being sad all the time so it can't be right

(Original post by ecolier)
Well you are still posting on here... that's a start!
Cos I want help
qasim-96
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What’s my favourite machine at the gym?
Spoiler:
Show

The vending machine.
username3590460
Rep:
Omg I hope I don't
username3590460
Rep:
(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
What’s my favourite machine at the gym?
Spoiler:
Show

The vending machine.

What do you mean?
qasim-96
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What do you mean?
It was meant to be a joke but you didn’t get it :erm:
username3590460
Rep:
(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
It was meant to be a joke but you didn’t get it :erm:
Oh I read that as something else lool
username3590460
Rep:
Ok maybe I will thank you
qasim-96
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
You’re making the wrong type of gainz with that machine 😂
zeldor711
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Well you've only been back for a month and already have more rep than me, I think that right there is the crux of the problem.
username3590460
Rep:
(Original post by zeldor711)
Well you've only been back for a month and already have more rep than me, I think that right there is the crux of the problem.
I spend all day on tsr , I spend all day on my phone because I have no life
username3590460
Rep:
What if I don't have depression? Maybe it's just me , how could they help me then?
eden3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Depression comes with being sad all the time so it can't be right
Absolutely wrong, that's a misconception. Feeling emotionally numb and apathetic is more common in depressed people
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
33.7%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (43)
46.74%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.48%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.09%

Watched Threads