Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OMg how do I stop being so lazy Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    It's hard AF though

That's TRYING. not FORCING.
    How can I force myself when I'm already weak ?

ReputationRep:
    Exercise can be fun. I actually enjoy cycling, and roller skating. Try to find something active that you enjoy. What do you study ? Do you enjoy it?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    How can I force myself when I'm already weak ?
    I imagine someone yelling at me, yknow how they train the army? Like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onebro)
    Exercise can be fun. I actually enjoy cycling, and roller skating. Try to find something active that you enjoy. What do you study ? Do you enjoy it?
    Yeah I enjoy psychology but I feel so unmotivated to revise .
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Are you saying that I could potentially become like that if I acc do have depression
    You sound like that ngl😂 Eat, sleep, rest, repeat... I'd go to the Gp tommorow if I was you. You won't regret it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    You sound like that ngl😂 Eat, sleep, rest, repeat... I'd go to the Gp tommorow if I was you. You won't regret it

But I mean I'm always watching YouTube videos and procrastinating so I mean it's not like I don't enjoy anything . Robots like don't have any emotion. I'm acc very sensitive but I lack motivation. Does it still sound like depression? I'll call them . Hope it helps

I imagine someone yelling at me, yknow how they train the army? Like that.
    No never

ReputationRep:
    But I mean I'm always watching YouTube videos and procrastinating so I mean it's not like I don't enjoy anything . Robots like don't have any emotion. I'm acc very sensitive but I lack motivation. Does it still sound like depression? I'll call them . Hope it helps

No never
    Try it. Got me outa my depression once.

ReputationRep:
    Try it. Got me outa my depression once.
    I have tried it. Nothing works. I even watch motivational videos and I'm like wow this might acc help me then it doesn't work. I keep looking at my textbook and I feel ugh. I have so much goals in life and that doesn't motivate me

ReputationRep:
    In a way my depression has had a positive effect because it’s gotten me to go to the gym and improve my fitness. I use the gym as a way of forgetting about my whole life problems for 1-2 hours a day. I’m still a depressed sod but at least it’s gotten me to go to the gym and look after my physical health 😂

ReputationRep:
    I have tried it. Nothing works. I even watch motivational videos and I'm like wow this might acc help me then it doesn't work. I keep looking at my textbook and I feel ugh. I have so much goals in life and that doesn't motivate me
    Tried exercise? Or struggle to motivate yourself for that too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    In a way my depression has had a positive effect because it’s gotten me to go to the gym and improve my fitness. I use the gym as a way of forgetting about my whole life problems for 1-2 hours a day. I’m still a depressed sod but at least it’s gotten me to go to the gym and look after my physical health 😂
    I'm really happy for you. I really want something like that too

ReputationRep:
    Tried exercise? Or struggle to motivate yourself for that too?
    I want to lose weight but there's something else that's affecting it that I need to take care of. I dance a lot to music and it makes me feel happy but doesn't motivate me or anything if you get what I mean . Schoolwork is the most important thing to me rn

ReputationRep:
    I'm really happy for you. I really want something like that too
    Thanks You just gotta get your mind to get out and do things like that and once you start you can’t stop. Now I find it weird when I don’t go to the gym for a day. Some days I go to the gym in the morning and by the time it gets to evening I’m already craving another gym session 😂

ReputationRep:
    I want to lose weight but there's something else that's affecting it that I need to take care of. I dance a lot to music and it makes me feel happy but doesn't motivate me or anything if you get what I mean . Schoolwork is the most important thing to me rn
    Treat yourself on completing a set amount of schoolwork

ReputationRep:
    Thanks You just gotta get your mind to get out and do things like that and once you start you can’t stop. Now I find it weird when I don’t go to the gym for a day. Some days I go to the gym in the morning and by the time it gets to evening I’m already craving another gym session 😂
    Are you actually diagnosed with depression?

ReputationRep:
    Treat yourself on completing a set amount of schoolwork
    Tried that. But then ended up eating too much after the school work and then got tired .

ReputationRep:
    Are you actually diagnosed with depression?
    Been prescribed anti-depressants by my GP.

ReputationRep:
    Tried that. But then ended up eating too much after the school work and then got tired .
    So it worked to get the schoolwork done :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Been prescribed anti-depressants by my GP.
    And has it worked?

So it worked to get the schoolwork done :ahee:
    No that's not what I meant . I think I'm going to go to the gp because I'm getting tired of saying no

ReputationRep:
    And has it worked?

No that's not what I meant . I think I'm going to go to the gp because I'm getting tired of saying no
    :jumphug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.