Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone willing to talk serious...? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel bad for begging but I am on the edge atm and I JUST CANNOT ANYMORE
    I think what I really need is someone to talk and who is willing to talk not because I have asked them to, but because they WANT. Someone understanding, caring, empathetic and good-adviser...? Someone I look forward to talking at the end of a tiring and stressful day, someone who makes me feel comfortable and loved.
    I have never talked to anyone in my life who really gets me, most of them make my problem seem like they are so petty when really.....I KNOW THEY ARE but the effects they have on me isn't and I'm crying saying that but it is true.

Please JUST TALK TO MEEE IDKKK just be sensible replying I really feel like utter **** and only God knows what is going through my ****ed up mind right now so do not say anything that is going to push me over that edge gosh :cry2:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What happened?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I think what I really need is someone to talk and who is willing to talk not because I have asked them to, but because they WANT. Someone understanding, caring, empathetic and good-adviser...? Someone I look forward to talking at the end of a tiring and stressful day, someone who makes me feel comfortable and loved.
    I have never talked to anyone in my life who really gets me, most of them make my problem seem like they are so petty when really.....I KNOW THEY ARE but the effects they have on me isn't and I'm crying saying that but it is true.

Please JUST TALK TO MEEE IDKKK just be sensible replying I really feel like utter **** and only God knows what is going through my ****ed up mind right now so do not say anything that is going to push me over that edge gosh :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I feel bad for begging but I am on the edge atm an I JUST CANNOT ANYMORE

Hi!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I can help might be able to relate to you as well and give good constructive advice

ReputationRep:

:console:
    Have you tried contacting the Samaritans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    :console:
    Have you tried contacting the Samaritans?
    No they are not going to be 'friends' or be free to talk or be sympathetic, all they are going to do is tell me to go see my GP like I dont already know....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troska)
    What happened?
    I feel lost lonely. like this life is pointless

ReputationRep:
    I feel lost lonely. like this life is pointless
    When did this first start happening?

ReputationRep:
    No they are not going to be 'friends' or be free to talk or be sympathetic, all they are going to do is tell me to go see my GP like I dont already know....
    Have you tried talking to your friends or any family members about this?

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    They don't. The email service is better. Look into it and don't bash it without trying. Hope you find someone to de-stress with

ReputationRep:
    Hiii, I happy to talk or listen, honestly just procrastinating revising for my chem test. what happened? are you okay?

I’m here if you want to talk ☺️don’t worry okay

ReputationRep:
      They won't tell you to do anything (well they shouldn't). They'll just listen to what you have to say and let you lead the conversation.

How old are you? If you're at university you could consider Nightline?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.