Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much can guy improve a person with an ugly face? Watch

Say you're a guy, and let's say you face is ugly, say a 3/10. He decides to go gym and get a 10/10 body. Assuming he's tall also (6'0+), is he still ugly? Will girls start to notice him?

ReputationRep:
    I think girls will notice if he isn't just in shape, but kind and humble too. Yes, the body will help, but arrogance doesn't, and neither does an attitude problem

ReputationRep:
    Ask yourself the same question with a girl... ugly face but great body... what do you do?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Bump

ReputationRep:
    The gym doesn't help much, money does. Look at Ed Sheeran.

ReputationRep:
    I would would say the gym does nothing unless youre over weight and it helps with that. Clothes, hair and if relevant and you can afford it cosmetic dentistry are the best bets.

ReputationRep:
    You can't. I started out looking like Russel Tovey, and now I look like Rocky Dennis instead. A pretty decent improvement but still grotesque.

Show us your face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    The gym doesn't help much, money does. Look at Ed Sheeran.
    What I love about Ed Sheeran is that most people sing about things that would happen to them if they weren't famous or beautiful - Taylor Swift is always crying about her awful life, Little Mix needing to use magical powers to hook up, 1D having their girl stolen or needing to save a failing relationship...

Ed Sheeran sings about things that only happen to him because he's Ed Sheeran. In bed with a girl (and the lemon and gin) for a week; the Galway Girl kissing him like no one else was in the room.

Basically, he goes out to a friends house or a boozer, plays a bit of FIFA gets some tinnies or a round of drinks and somehow a girl picks him up and they have sex like its the thing to do. If you look like Ed Sheeran, this only happens if you earn £84k per day.

(Original post by Trinculo)
    What I love about Ed Sheeran is that most people sing about things that would happen to them if they weren't famous or beautiful - Taylor Swift is always crying about her awful life, Little Mix needing to use magical powers to hook up, 1D having their girl stolen or needing to save a failing relationship...

Ed Sheeran sings about things that only happen to him because he's Ed Sheeran. In bed with a girl (and the lemon and gin) for a week; the Galway Girl kissing him like no one else was in the room.

Basically, he goes out to a friends house or a boozer, plays a bit of FIFA gets some tinnies or a round of drinks and somehow a girl picks him up and they have sex like its the thing to do. If you look like Ed Sheeran, this only happens if you earn £84k per day.
    So much bull. Go stand in the middle of town and see how many average people there are walking about with a partner.

ReputationRep:
    sadly no

someone i know is exactly as you describe. he was ugly so he beefed up. hes got a proper nice bodybuilders body... but still, girls still can't see beyond the face. which is a shame really, because hes not even that ugly. well ok hes ugly but not a 3/10, more like a... 4.5/10
    i mean hes sweet and all that. nice personality, a gentleman. but yeah still ugly. just really ruins the whole thing

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Say you're a guy, and let's say you face is ugly, say a 3/10. He decides to go gym and get a 10/10 body. Assuming he's tall also (6'0+), is he still ugly? Will girls start to notice him?
    Only one way to find out!

Girls care about the following:
    -Face
    -Body
    -Personality
    -Wealth

Face can't be changed, but you can get better haircuts and either go clean shaven or a nicely trimmed beard or something. Looking presentable.

Body can be worked on. As can your dress sense if it's atrocious.

Personality can be worked on. Getting out there to improve your sense of humour and confidence etc

Wealth is more important if you're looking for a long-term partner. Everyone cares about this. If you're in a good stable job, you will be far more desirable.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So much bull. Go stand in the middle of town and see how many average people there are walking about with a partner.
    Go see how many chubby hairy gingers there are forever alone.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.