Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by xx1t35)
    Hi so I want to leave my halls because I hate it here!!! not in a flat with my friends and my flat mates are really rude and annoying.. I will politely leave a note asking them to clean up because we keep getting fines and I can't cook because the mess is sooo bad, and they are just rude back to me or don't listen!! my parents really can't afford it because we get the minimum loan & that goes straight to my living expenses but I've already paid the 1st instalment.. I want to live at home I know usually u can't but if I can't afford it then what happens?
    You mean if you just leave and go home?

    They bill you for the remaining money and if you dont pay they will stop you progressing into year 2.

    You need to either complain to accommodation and they need to take your side or find a replacement.

    Go and see a student advisor or the warden.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 14, 2017


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.