What are your favourite manga and light novels? Watch

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Just as the title says.

List your favourite manga and light novels! :excited:

Mine are Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts, and Durarara!!. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I've only read the Death Note books. And the first couple of Naruto books. Does Scott pilgrim count? I really wanna read the yugioh manga though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One piece
    Death Note
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Bleach
    Junjou Romantica (AND ALL THE YAOI MANGA ! <3 )

ReputationRep:
    Golden Kamuy
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    Rokudenashi Blues

Haven't read light novels before

ReputationRep:
    My favourite manga is One Piece
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Psychic academy straight up.

ReputationRep:
    I would have to say Hajime no Ippo for manga and as for light novels, it's a tie between Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and Zero no Tsukaima

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed the Durarara Light Novels, although havne't been massively motivated to read them after watching the series. I'm aware that the anime missed out a lot of stuff but just can't be bothered to pick them all up and read them.

Currently I'm reading Accel World, good series and I'll be disappointed when I run out of translated LNs to read.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed SAO Progressive, I tried reading the original LN but it bored me to death. Progressive was fresh though.

By far my favourite LN series was a Certain Magical Index though. After the anime finished I binged the core Light Novels and read the first 10 or so volumes of New Testament. Index is what got me into anime and reading LNs.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.