Turn on thread page Beta

How do I take out my nipple piercings and whats the best soap for cleaning? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I ve had my nipples piecered for about 8 months now and I still haven t switched the rings out yet. I was fiddling with the ball, trying to unscrew it and it won t unscrew! I ve tried both nipples and neither one of the piercings would unscrew. My fingers slipped and I tore the inside of my nipple a little causing it to bleed so it ll be awhile longer until I can change the rings. But how do I get these damn things out!? I m frustrated because I want to change them but they won t unscrew. Also, what s the best soap to use? I ve just been using a gentle cleanser and doing a salt solution soaking but I need to find some different soap or cleaner. Thank you sooo much in advance!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by NatiNichole)
    So I ve had my nipples piecered for about 8 months now and I still haven t switched the rings out yet. I was fiddling with the ball, trying to unscrew it and it won t unscrew! I ve tried both nipples and neither one of the piercings would unscrew. My fingers slipped and I tore the inside of my nipple a little causing it to bleed so it ll be awhile longer until I can change the rings. But how do I get these damn things out!? I m frustrated because I want to change them but they won t unscrew. Also, what s the best soap to use? I ve just been using a gentle cleanser and doing a salt solution soaking but I need to find some different soap or cleaner. Thank you sooo much in advance!
    I hate that! It might be best going to a piercer and asking them to change them, at least the first time. They have tools which they can use to make it easier, and it'll also be from a different angle if someone else does it, so it should be less likely to cause injury. Use a mild and unfragranced soap once healed, and just be careful not to irritate it while it's healing again

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.