Turn on thread page Beta

Cheapest way to get drunk? watch

ReputationRep:
    Kinda sick and tired of mixing cheap vodka since it tastes so bad :/ I'm quite a heavyweight so downing a bottle will only get me drunk if its 20% or more, what is a cheap alcohol to get drunk that won't make me feel disgusted by its taste?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dakofsta)
    Kinda sick and tired of mixing cheap vodka since it tastes so bad :/ I'm quite a heavyweight so downing a bottle will only get me drunk if its 20% or more, what is a cheap alcohol to get drunk that won't make me feel disgusted by its taste?
    What is making you want to get drunk?
    Are you trying to escape from something?

ReputationRep:
    Crofters cider, can mix it with juice really cheap at Tesco. £2.10 for a 2l bottle of it. Crofters taste really good.

ReputationRep:
    save money & embarrassment by going straight to the hangover: bang your head with a bag of frozen carrots for 10 minutes.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.