The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Bsc Management 2018 Applicants

Has anyone applied for the 2018 starting course for BSc Management at LSE?
Which other unis have you applied to?
What are your predicted grades?
Any offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied to Oxford E&M, LSE Management, UCL Management Science, Warwick Management and King's E&M.
Already gotten offers from King's and Warwick, but my ultimate goal and dream school is LSE.
I'm currently doing the IB program (I don't usually see fellow IBers in TSR) and I'm predicted 44/45 (777 776+AB)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Is your application at LSE under assessment? or further consideration?
Reply 3
Original post by Thlwn
I've applied to Oxford E&M, LSE Management, UCL Management Science, Warwick Management and King's E&M.
Already gotten offers from King's and Warwick, but my ultimate goal and dream school is LSE.
I'm currently doing the IB program (I don't usually see fellow IBers in TSR) and I'm predicted 44/45 (777 776+AB)

Wow your grades are great!
Mine are:
IB 39/45 with 776 in HL
applying to LSE, Warwick, kings, Manchester and Birmingham all for management.
Reply 4
Original post by Mathyyy
Wow your grades are great!
Mine are:
IB 39/45 with 776 in HL
applying to LSE, Warwick, kings, Manchester and Birmingham all for management.

I think we have an equal chance of getting in! I really feel like LSE is a hard school to get into even if you have a high grade :frown: I guess it's more about personal statements
Reply 5
Original post by Thlwn
I think we have an equal chance of getting in! I really feel like LSE is a hard school to get into even if you have a high grade :frown: I guess it's more about personal statements

Thankssss
Ya I have heard that LSE put huge emphasis on personal personal statement.

Hoping both our statement is okay🙏🏻

Btw when did you apply and when did you get your offers?
Reply 6
Have any of you received offers from LSE?
Reply 7
Applied 28 September. Heard back from King's 13 October and Warwick 16 October. I don't think LSE will be giving out offers this soon. From what I know they give out their first offers/rejections next week though
Received from my offer from LSE for Management on Friday 😃. Good luck to you all!
Reply 9
Original post by ILOVETHETSA
Received from my offer from LSE for Management on Friday 😃. Good luck to you all!

Do you mind telling me your stats? ( when did you get your acknowledgement, initial assessment, further assessments and your offer?)
Original post by Mathyyy
Do you mind telling me your stats? ( when did you get your acknowledgement, initial assessment, further assessments and your offer?)

Yeah sure I've listed the dates below:

Sent off my UCAS form on the 10/10/17
LSE confirmed receipt of my application on the 11/10/17
LSE confirms that my application has undergone the initial assessment on the 23/10/17
I received an offer for a place on the BSc Management course at LSE subject to achieving the grades AAA at A-level on the 24/11/17

Hope this helps :smile:
Yeah sure I've listed the dates below:

Sent off my UCAS form on the 10/10/17
LSE confirmed receipt of my application on the 11/10/17
LSE confirms that my application has undergone the initial assessment on the 23/10/17
I received an offer for a place on the BSc Management course at LSE subject to achieving the grades AAA at A-level on the 24/11/17

Hope this helps :smile:

So you have no further assessment email?
Also what is your predicted grades?

Thanksss
Original post by Mathyyy
So you have no further assessment email?
Also what is your predicted grades?

Thanksss

I was informed that my application was undergoing the further assessment as soon as I had completed the inital assessment, in the same email. I achieved 10A* and a B at GCSE, and A*AA were my predicted grades.
I was informed that my application was undergoing the further assessment as soon as I had completed the inital assessment, in the same email. I achieved 10A* and a B at GCSE, and A*AA were my predicted grades.

Wow great results! Where else did you applied?
Oxford E and M, UCL Management Science, Warwick Management, Bristol Economics
Reply 15
Oxford E and M, UCL Management Science, Warwick Management, Bristol Economics

damnnnn nice job!
I got the further assessment email on the same date as you. Wonder where my offer is hmmm? :colonhash:
Btw good luck on your Oxford application too! I'm waiting for my E+M decision from my college although I'm expecting rejection ahahaha
Reply 16
I've also applied to Oxford, UCL, LSE, and Warwick for Management. I received an offer from Warwick and have been rejected by Oxford. Still waiting on UCL and LSE. It's nearly been two months as I applied in early October.
Any other news from LSE Bsc Management?

I am in my fourth week of the further assessment email, still no news

But I guess no news is good news :smile:
Reply 18
Well I got put into gather field after 8 weeks, and just found out someone got an offer for this course and I'm nervous. I thought majority of ppl go through gathered field before getting an offer?!?
Reply 19
Hello does anyone who is an IB applicant have gotten an offer for bsc management?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending