Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got predicted AAB for Maths, ICT Certificate (which is the equivalent to an A-level) and Physics.
    I am applying for Accounting and Finance, with AAA requirements.
    I also have an overall C grade in AS maths, but I will retake C1 and C2, which would help me getting the overall A in A2.
    Am I too ambitious? Are there much more competitive people applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntStud)
    I got predicted AAB for Maths, ICT Certificate (which is the equivalent to an A-level) and Physics.
    I also have an overall C grade in AS maths, but I will retake C1 and C2, which would help me getting the overall A in A2.
    Heyy I dont know about A levels because Im doing IB but I applied for the same course with 43 predicted 776 HL (Econ,Geo, Math)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntStud)
    Well to be completely honest your chances are small, but if you manage somehow to get AAA prediction and having a brilliant personal statement, anything is possible.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.