Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I’m looking to study events management next year likely at one of these three universities. I’ve been to look at all 3 but I’m struggling to choose.

From looking at them on their open days I probably liked Plymouth the best and there’s a good chance I could get an unconditional offer there but I’ve heard so much about how the nightlife there is crap and even people who I’ve heard praise it have admited that it’s not as good as places like Liverpool

Liverpool nightlife looks really good but I thought bournemouth and Plymouth generally looked a bit nicer as cities and and also the grade requirements are a bit higher than what I’m likely to get

Bournemouth I probably liked the least on the open day but I feel like the open days might not be 100% reflective of what the unis are actually like, and I’ve heard the nightlife is good (better than Plymouth) and I generally preferred the setting to Liverpool, loved the beach etc

Do people know anything about the unis and cities, anything about their nightlife etc? Any recommendations would be big help, thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.