The Student Room Group

am i dead????

Scroll to see replies

well describe what else you see - chubby little children with halos around their heads and wings or a huge red man with horns, a tail and possibly a nice ass?
Original post by yungaheartz
well describe what else you see - chubby little children with halos around their heads and wings or a huge red man with horns, a tail and possibly a nice ass?

the background music... is it Charlotte Church or Ad**e ?
Original post by the bear
the background music... is it Charlotte Church or Ad**e ?

which ones hell and which ones heavenly? i can't decide
which ones hell and which ones heavenly? i can't decide

http://img.memecdn.com/oh-stop-it-you_o_269900.jpg
:perv:

:naughty:

you seem to be quite lively still :hmmmm2:
Original post by 1111444
last week i was running home from work (which was quite pleasant) when all of a sudden a lamppost got in my way!!! i smack my head and fall to the FLOOR. i see this bright light and hear choirs singing, so obvs i swim towards it and entered this place. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS HEAVEN OR HELL!!! I am confused :frown: proof would be nice.

maybe you killed a lamp post
You must be in heaven, I don't think they have WiFi in hell
Yes you are dead. Unfortunately, you weren't quite good enough to enter heaven. You now live in a world that is destined for world war 3, as America voted for a celebrity show-host as their president.
Sometimes I feel like asking, am I alive?
Original post by 1111444
last week i was running home from work (which was quite pleasant) when all of a sudden a lamppost got in my way!!! i smack my head and fall to the FLOOR. i see this bright light and hear choirs singing, so obvs i swim towards it and entered this place. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS HEAVEN OR HELL!!! I am confused :frown: proof would be nice.

I’d like to give you a warm welcome to hell.

Quick Reply

Latest