Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else ever feel left out? watch

I'm thankful for having amazing friends etc but sometimes I feel left out. I've always felt like I don't fit in. I feel like I haven't found the certain types of people who I get along with or who are even compatible with me. I have no idea what to do when I feel left out. I used to have a friend last year who I got along with so well like it's so unimaginable but she's now doing a different course so we rarely speak to each other as much.

I need my kind of people. Where the hell do I even find them? 😂 I'm in my last year of college so hopefully at uni I find more compatible people to be with.

So yeah, I have no idea why I just openly said this.. who else feels like this?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes I feel left out sometimes, even when I'm not. I know I'm not, so for me it's mainly in the mind. Think its dependant on my mood

ReputationRep:
    I feel like that too, especially when friends of friends create a larger group around my inner circle i can't help it

(Original post by JMroueh)
    I feel like that too, especially when friends of friends create a larger group around my inner circle i can't help it
    I know exactly what you mean. Once that happens I ask myself 'wth am I doing here?!'. I feel like I just don't get along with them and whatever they speak about is nothing of my interest and that really annoys me so much. 🤦🏽*♀️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.