Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

It seems that predominately graduates applying for medicine opt for the GEM A101 4 year accelerated course, however I've noticed that there are a few whom have applied to the standard A100 course.

I'm sure you'll have noticed that getting statistics and information regarding graduates applying to A100 is pretty scarce, at least relative to School leavers for A100 or graduates for A101.

With this in mind, it would be helpful if you wouldn't mind posting the A100 courses you are applying for, any information you have regarding graduate entry on to these courses and your own stats.

To get the ball rolling...

A levels: BBB (Biology, Chemistry and Philosophy)
    Degree: 2:1 (Hons) Philosophy (University of Leeds)
    UKCAT: 3170 (792.5)
    GAMSAT: 67 Overall (65, 81 and 61)
    BMAT: TBC

Universities applied for:
    University of Southampton: Acknowledged
    University of Newcastle: Acknowledged
    University of Leeds: Acknowledged
    University of Cardiff: Invited to interview

If you have any questions regarding why I chose certain universities / any restrictions I came across / anything really, then please go ahead and ask and I'll do my best to inform.

Kane

ReputationRep:
    A levels: ABC (philosophy, biology and chemistry) Degree: 2:1 (Hons) Tropical Disease Biology (University of Liverpool) UKCAT: 2680 (670) GAMSAT: 60 Overall (55, 69, 59) Universities applied for: University of Nottingham 4 year: AcknowledgedUniversity of Liverpool 5 year: AcknowledgedUniversity of Glasgow 5 year -expecting rejection: AcknowledgedUniversity of Dundee 5 year -expecting rejection: Acknowledged Please note where I’ve put expecting rejection this is due to applicants with higher UKCAT already being rejected. HCA 150 hours, Shadowing 100 hours, Nightline 100 hours.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.