The Student Room Group

Man born white says he is transracial and feels Filipino

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
And this chap apparently has race dysphoria, its the same difference...

There’s no evidence for “race dysphoria”; on the other hand, the biological basis for gender dysphoria is well established in medical literature. Only an illiterate ideologue would attempt to compare the two.
Original post by Napp
And this chap apparently has race dysphoria, its the same difference...

Don’t think that’s a medically recognised condition. Gender dysphoria is.
Reply 42
Original post by loveleest
Explain to me what "race dysphoria"? How do you "feel" like a skin ton?
Anyway, from your previous posts I know you are a troll so I won't be bothered to entertain you.

Night.

its kind of self explanatory in this sense? Mmm my point was more its no more of a laughable 'condition' than thinking you're not what you are sex wise.

Is that a fact? Thats cute, whenever someone disagrees with you you call them a troll :')
Original post by Texxers
This madness has all stemmed from people accepting transgenders and homosexuals. Now look what you've caused.

Oh no, poor you :frown: Must be hard for you to see all the homosexuals and trans people not having to hide their identities.
Reply 44
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
There’s no evidence for “race dysphoria”; on the other hand, the biological basis for gender dysphoria is well established in medical literature. Only an illiterate ideologue would attempt to compare the two.

A somewhat dubious proposition.
At any rate you're missing the point..
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Don’t think that’s a medically recognised condition. Gender dysphoria is.

It almost certainly isn't, i was simply making a point.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by the bear
this is like someone identifying as an Apache Helicopter and a Hercules C130 at the same time... it ain't right.

:emo:

I identify as a Scorpion gunship from Avatar and this has offended me.

Very much possible to be both. Don't be ignorant :angry:
LMAO. It's not the same thing at all. Transgenders have gender dysphoria.

75 - 100 years ago, there probably was no such thing as gender dysphoria. It is just a matter of time.
Oh no, poor you :frown: Must be hard for you to see all the homosexuals and trans people not having to hide their identities.

It's hard for me to have to see them.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Wired_1800
75 - 100 years ago, there probably was no such thing as gender dysphoria. It is just a matter of time.

Yeah! Thanks to amazing psychologists, we discovered what it was!
But if you want to be labelled as a dog, mouse,rat or donkey, go ahead and have fun :smile:
OMG it is NOT the same thing. Honestly wish people would stop saying this nonsense. Transgenders have gender dysphoria. You cannot "act" or "feel" like a race! WTF so you ate chicken chow mein so all off a sudden you are chinese now? Do you understand how stupid that sounds...

Okay, I have some questions:

1) What does a woman 'feel' like? And if you've never been a woman, how would a man know that's how a woman 'feels' and just know that they were supposed to be a woman?

And;

2) If you accept that intuition - That they just 'know' they are a woman, then why can't someone just 'know' that they are black, Thai or left-handed?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 50
I feel like a white male, someone get me a job at a hedge fund asap!
This is what the new age liberals are doing to the world.
Yeah! Thanks to amazing psychologists, we discovered what it was!
But if you want to be labelled as a dog, mouse,rat or donkey, go ahead and have fun :smile:

I am okay with whom I am. I am just stating the obvious.

There used to be a time when a black man dating a white woman was impossible. Now, people are talking about how the World may become at least 50% multiracial by 2075.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Napp
A somewhat dubious proposition.
At any rate you're obviously a simpleperson who is missing the point..

“I’m an ideologue who has no knowledge about the subject, so I’ll dismiss any information that may challenge my preconceived notions with faux skepticism.”
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 54
“I’m an ideologue who has no knowledge about the subject, so I’ll dismiss any information that may challenge my preconceived notions with faux skepticism.”

Awe bless you, you can't even argue your point without petty groundless insults :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

There used to be a time when a black man dating a white woman was impossible. Now, people are talking about how the World may become at least 50% multiracial by 2075.

There used to be a time when people lived in mud houses and didn’t know that washing your hands after taking a **** was a good idea. Ahh, the good old days...

Yes.... what as interracial dating got to do this psychology? Something that is biologically programmed in someone? If you are okay with who you are then why did you bring up you identifying as a dog or donkey lmao? You can identify as a dog if you want and bark on the streets if you want. it's up you though.

No the world won't be that mixed by 2075....
There used to be a time when people lived in mud houses and didn’t know that washing your hands after taking a **** was a good idea. Ahh, the good old days...

That is exactly the point. Once you get a scientific school of thought to give a stamp of approval, it will become normal.

You can argue all night about how it is not the same, but remember that there was a time black people were not seen as humans, homosexuals were thought to have demonic possessions and transgenders were thought to have psychological problems.
Reply 58
Yet plenty of Asians here think they’re ‘British’ and no one thinks they’re delusional
Yes.... what as interracial dating got to do this psychology? Something that is biologically programmed in someone? If you are okay with who you are then why did you bring up you identifying as a dog or donkey lmao? You can identify as a dog if you want and bark on the streets if you want. it's up you though.

No the world won't be that mixed by 2075....

I don't think you are getting the point.

Quick Reply

Latest