Turn on thread page Beta

Does Bupa cover you whilst you're living abroad? watch

    • Community Assistant
    • Thread Starter

    Community Assistant
    I don't suppose anyone knows Bupa coverage extends to being abroad does it? I'll be coming back under the parents plan when I go back into full time education but since i'll be domiciled abroad we're not especially certain?
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.