Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am a master student and have learned that I will take PG diploma from my course. In my case, I have completed 160 credits including thesis and failed from two modules. However, I would like to have master degree. So, I am now preparing for appeal to this.
    Has anyone had similar situation like me? What would happen to them? Did they succeed to have master certificate?
    Thanks for your information.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.