Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, we are launching this thread so that you can ask questions about your Medicine Interview.

We have a few free resources coming soon so stay tuned

Introduce yourself by telling everyone what universities you are applying for and whether or not you have received any offers yet!

ReputationRep:
    Just posted a thread about medicine interviews, but long story short I didn't get any offers last year despite getting 3 interviews. I've applied to Southampton, BSMS, Newcastle and Nottingham. Any advice?

This is the other thread I made:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post74578316

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamedxAli)
    Just posted a thread about medicine interviews, but long story short I didn't get any offers last year despite getting 3 interviews. I've applied to Southampton, BSMS, Newcastle and Nottingham. Any advice?

This is the other thread I made:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post74578316
    Hey there,

What sorts of things do you find difficult?

Medic Mind

ReputationRep:
    Mac117 Kisuke SwapB cormacpaul Stanspam AJ SiMan Nika01 Greenapplepear HouseOfRichman adib_83 cremebrulee Bobbyfloater studentsixth MarkLane_9 julian11 rainbow_machine katerinam123 mosam00 DvsAmjed depaysement lexi12345 chelseafc141 hashman melodylucia nchmd1999 mosam00 I did nazi u surina16 sheenapatel123 susiewilliams15 Mo_elheramy adib_83 Nika01 najmat julian11 iras cormacpaul Sailin asheexx Ishan_2000 asheexx HeadHoncho lattu27 dasjdasjd Attempt2 Sword Menace IsaacMewton nexttime Wolfram Alpha CounTolstoy oen1bh katerinam123 angelinthewind Mveeramani0606Alamaniya mygcserevision Ayaz Khan ionicbond graphicsturtle Cammy.1 queenfluffy23 sbk99

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic Mind)
    Hey there,

What sorts of things do you find difficult?

Medic Mind
    Not sure, feedback from the uni's didn't help either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamedxAli)
    Not sure, feedback from the uni's didn't help either
    I'm sorry to hear that but there are lots of ways in which we can assist you.

Visit our website and I'm sure we will have something that will help you along the way.

http://www.medicmind.co.uk/interview.html

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 15.56.54.png
Views: 26
Size:  378.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic Mind)
    Hi guys, we are launching this thread so that you can ask questions about your Medicine Interview.

We have a few free resources coming soon so stay tuned

Introduce yourself by telling everyone what universities you are applying for and whether or not you have received any offers yet!
    Do you have any recommended books to read? How do you recommend staying up to date with latest medicine news? What is each station in the mmi usually about?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.