Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have a question, may be you can help me. I've ben trying different online language learning platforms, trying to improve my oral English and French, and to learn some basics in Italian. I've passed by several free one-to-one platforms, skype oriented; I mean, you arrange a meeting with somebody to practise your language and viceversa. What happens usually is that nobody come to the meeting...

I've found a new one, called Lingostan. Same thing, but paying: you have a list of teachers and tutors, each tutor offer a rate and if you accept, you schedule a meeting.

By now everything seems right, they didn't ask me for any personal data, credit card or nothing like that. But I'd like to know if some of you know this web and have some feedback about.

I leave you the link: http://lingostan.com

Thanks in advance!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.