Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am having my sixth form interview on the 6 December and I have no idea what to wear. Do I wear what I usually do like a hoodie and leggings or something else. This sixth forms dress code is just don’t wear clothes that show too much skin. What do you guys think?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'd go in a suit but then again you had to wear suits at my old sixth form, still, they aren't going to reject you for being too formal.

ReputationRep:
    For my interview just went into casual-smart clothes. This could be a t-shirt and a pair of jeans or trousers. Or even a jumper as long as you dont look a complete mess you should be fine. Your personality and grades will have a bigger impact on whether you got in.

Im sure your going to be fine anyway.

ReputationRep:
    When is your interview, if it’s during the school week just wear your school uniform just like I did
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    The safest idea would be to wear smart clothing, not necessarily a suit but avoid things like jeans, hoodies and tshirts.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.