Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is she a very insecure person? Watch

So this lady was very shy and quiet (when she was young and in her early to late teens).

For the last year she's been on Facebook:

1) She uploads pictures of herself baking cake and when she went out for tea with her 'group' every week.

2) She goes on holiday every 3 months for and stays there for at least one week. She takes selfies of herself everyday, in different clothes, one for each day. So she uploads pictures of herself in different clothes every day.

3) She goes out with my sister and she's the only one out of her friends group putting pictures up.

4) Every time there is a function or wedding (there usually in at least 2-3 per year), she puts up pics of herself and family. Not one, at least 7.

5) Strangely she puts of pictures of herself 'donating blood' with a picture of her arm in needles every 3 months. Once she quoted her picture it's the time of year to donate blood.

I've also heard her put me down and insult me where she said to her friends "do he even talk to girls lol" "oh look at him trying to fit in lol". She's seems self absorbed by this statement.

So what's your opinion on her putting me down for no reason and also especially she's uploading a picture of herself donating blood and the volume of pictures?

She's very insecure and she needs constant approval and validation from people?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So this lady was very shy and quiet (when she was young and in her early to late teens).

For the last year she's been on Facebook:

1) She uploads pictures of herself baking cake and when she went out for tea with her 'group' every week.

2) She goes on holiday every 3 months for and stays there for at least one week. She takes selfies of herself everyday, in different clothes, one for each day. So she uploads pictures of herself in different clothes every day.

3) She goes out with my sister and she's the only one out of her friends group putting pictures up.

4) Every time there is a function or wedding (there usually in at least 2-3 per year), she puts up pics of herself and family. Not one, at least 7.

5) Strangely she puts of pictures of herself 'donating blood' with a picture of her arm in needles every 3 months. Once she quoted her picture it's the time of year to donate blood.

I've also heard her put me down and insult me where she said to her friends "do he even talk to girls lol" "oh look at him trying to fit in lol". She's seems self absorbed by this statement.

So what's your opinion on her putting me down for no reason and also especially she's uploading a picture of herself donating blood and the volume of pictures?

She's very insecure and she needs constant approval and validation from people?
    If you have not given her any cause to bad mouth you and she is putting you down then she is a bad person. The rest is tricky, it could be someone insecure or someone who is confident and likes showing off. It could be that they are trying to raise awareness about blood donations or it could be vanity. Tricky to say, see?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she's insecure. If she was then she wouldn't be uploading so many pictures. I think she wants to show people that she's confident, is the leader of the group, goes out a lot and likes to help people (blood donation). I don't know if she's seeking validation from people as what she's doing is very normal for this generation.

ReputationRep:
    She's an attention seeker

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.