Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in the midst of choosing universities that I want to apply for to study Politics. Are there any current students at Loughborough that study Politics/Politics and International Relations that can answer a few questions.

What is the course like?
    Are the facilities good?
    Is the teaching good?
    Are you pleased with the modules?
    Do they give you a good experience in the subject e.g. model cabinet meetings etc etc.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by EagleKingdom)
    I am currently in the midst of choosing universities that I want to apply for to study Politics. Are there any current students at Loughborough that study Politics/Politics and International Relations that can answer a few questions.

What is the course like?
    Are the facilities good?
    Is the teaching good?
    Are you pleased with the modules?
    Do they give you a good experience in the subject e.g. model cabinet meetings etc etc.
    Hi EagleKingdom

Great to hear that you're considering applying here.
    Hopefully a Politics student will come along and answer your questions from their perspective soon.
    I can give you a load of information about the course, employability etc, but I'm guessing you want 1st hand experiences.

Have a look here for info on Policitcs at Loughborough http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/p...uate/politics/
    And there is also a Politics student profile here http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/phir/undergraduate/our-students/kailey-hazeldene/ if you're interested.

If you need any more info from me - just ask, always happy to help

Vicky

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.