Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello peoples,
    I've got an offer from Leeds for criminal justice and criminology with grades AAB. From London, planning to move out. Anyone else, planning on firming Leeds and doing criminology. If yes, let's be friends!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, when did your college send off your ucas form and personal statement to Leeds? And how quick did you recieve the the offer? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16170169)
    Hey, when did your college send off your ucas form and personal statement to Leeds? And how quick did you recieve the the offer? Thanks
    sent it last wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I recieved an offer for criminal justice and criminology today. Going to make it my firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConeBone69)
    Hello peoples,
    I've got an offer from Leeds for criminal justice and criminology with grades AAB. From London, planning to move out. Anyone else, planning on firming Leeds and doing criminology. If yes, let's be friends!!
    Hi there! Sending my UCAS off tomorrow and hope to make Leeds my firm too if I receive an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaH16)
    Hi there! Sending my UCAS off tomorrow and hope to make Leeds my firm too if I receive an offer!
    good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16170169)
    Hi, I recieved an offer for criminal justice and criminology today. Going to make it my firm
    Same here! Might as well be friends.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely
    Same here! Might as well be friends.

ReputationRep:
    Hello peoples,
    Hi, I submitted my application in November but still waiting for an offer. Hoping to make it my firm choice if I get accepted

ReputationRep:
    Hello peoples,
    Also got an offer for AAB, firmed it last week
    Where is everyone looking for accomodation?

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by graceolivia.x)
    Also got an offer for AAB, firmed it last week
    Where is everyone looking for accomodation?

x
    Awesome!!!! I chose Devonshire

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Leeds
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.