Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello peoples,
    I've got an offer from Leeds for criminal justice and criminology with grades AAB. From London, planning to move out. Anyone else, planning on firming Leeds and doing criminology. If yes, let's be friends!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, when did your college send off your ucas form and personal statement to Leeds? And how quick did you recieve the the offer? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16170169)
    Hey, when did your college send off your ucas form and personal statement to Leeds? And how quick did you recieve the the offer? Thanks
    sent it last wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I recieved an offer for criminal justice and criminology today. Going to make it my firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConeBone69)
    Hello peoples,
    I've got an offer from Leeds for criminal justice and criminology with grades AAB. From London, planning to move out. Anyone else, planning on firming Leeds and doing criminology. If yes, let's be friends!!
    Hi there! Sending my UCAS off tomorrow and hope to make Leeds my firm too if I receive an offer!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.