Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I would just like to now - is there anyone who studies/has studied at Essex or at Lincoln and could please share their experience/opinoin about the school? Which uni do you think is better? Essex is better rated (30th), but on the other hand, people say that Lincoln (which is 50th) is very well ranked considering it is a young university and is actually quite good. So which one is better? I would appreciate any advice
    Btw, Im an international student planning to study journalism
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Thank you for considering us! We understand it can be really difficult trying to choose the university right for you.

Our Journalism course is accredited by the Broadcast Journalism Training Council (BJTC), National Council for the Training of Journalists, Professional Publishers Association and is also 'Recognised for Excellence' by the European Journalism Training Association. It is also ranked in the top 20% for learning community in the UK in the National Student Survey 2017!

We hope this helps your decision making. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Darren

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fialka)
    Hi,
    I would just like to now - is there anyone who studies/has studied at Essex or at Lincoln and could please share their experience/opinoin about the school? Which uni do you think is better? Essex is better rated (30th), but on the other hand, people say that Lincoln (which is 50th) is climbing up the league table quite fast and is not a bad uni. So which one is better? I would appreciate any advice
    Btw, Im an international student planning to study journalism
    There is no such thing as 'the league table'.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.