Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone else just wish that they were a cat or a Labrador? Watch

Sure, you'd live a shorter life, but it would be a great one. Surrounded by people who constantly love you, rather than the struggles faced in this world by humans.

ReputationRep:
    Being a cat would be pretty sweet... My mum treated 'the Marmalade Monster' and 'El Gordo' better than the rest of the family, A Roast chicken for them and nothing for us!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But what happens if you were born a cat, but you were a stray secluded from the rest of human society, having to live by yourself without people to love you? Or you were starving because people in the town were starving themselves and had little food to spare?

Being a cat isn't as care-free as one might think.

ReputationRep:
    the f*cks a labrador?

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to be my cat. She gets to sit on comfy cushions all day and demand things. All she has to do is meow in a certain way and she gets treats, cuddles and play time. Sometimes we will even hold open the cat flap for her. She gets to sleep all day. The only downside is she's being bullied by a really evil ginger cat and a black and white cat keeps coming in and eating her food.

ReputationRep:
    Become transspecies; problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone loves Labradors, as some people have Staffies or Rottweilers. Personally I prefer cats.

Name:  Barnet-20120830-00380.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  494.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    I would love to be one of my four cats as they sleep all day and eat as much as they want, they also get treats, toys and cuddles .
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Definitely. Well not specifically a labrador but dog in general all the time. I guess a cat would be okay too but dogs are just :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    the f*cks a labrador?
    it is a middle-class dog

ReputationRep:
    depends on the environment the dog lives in- if animals are abused they can't exactly call for help and that sucks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Labrador99

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it would be awesome! You get to go for a walk, go outside in the rain to poo, bath once every 6 months and eat ground up cow organs and pig faces. You get to sniff people’s crotches all the time and mount the lady of the house while the man of the house beats you with a newspaper. Then they cut your nuts off and you never get to have sex.

Oh! I forgot! You get to lick your bum clean of sticky clag nuts.

What’s not to love ...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    Labrador99

:mmm::wavey:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You saw this and you thought about me :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pretty strange thread though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Being a cat would be pretty sweet... My mum treated 'the Marmalade Monster' and 'El Gordo' better than the rest of the family, A Roast chicken for them and nothing for us!! :rolleyes:
    What spices did your mum put on that roast chicken?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turquaz)
    What spices did your mum put on that roast chicken?
    I couldn't possibly say, if memory serves though it was from the Waitrose rotisserie so possibly bland/BBQ?

ReputationRep:
    The lack of responsibilities would be great, but you can do so much more as a human
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Not if I was living in china

ReputationRep:
    It seems so dull though, and your entire life purpose is based on the needs of someone else. Then again, you'd have a tiny mind incapable of thinking about those things. I guess it works out.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I wasn't a Labrador.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.