Turn on thread page Beta

Where can you get dum bum bangers in the UK? watch

ReputationRep:
    These are one of the loudest bangers on the market put theyre not available in the UK. Where can you find them?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Fire crackers are illegal in the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Fire crackers are illegal in the UK
    i never asked if theyre legal or not i asked whether anyone knew where you could get them from

ReputationRep:
    Bradford, you need to ask around (ask the Asians that look like chavs), eventually you'll find someone that knows someone that sells them...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Nassim_Baaziz)
    i never asked if theyre legal or not i asked whether anyone knew where you could get them from
    Sigh.
    Well ask friends if they're going to the continent or not where you can pick them up easily. Otherwise I imagine they wont be too hard to find in little india or little china.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calsmith12)
    Bradford, you need to ask around (ask the Asians that look like chavs), eventually you'll find someone that knows someone that sells them...
    Im actually from bradford what a coincidence
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Im actually from bradford what a coincidence
    If you're still interested theres someone selling them on Amazon, the E-4 grade french ones.

ReputationRep:
    thanks do u have a link
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    thanks do u have a link
    So, let's be clear: not only are you dumb enough to ask for items that are illegal in the UK, you're now asking for other people to give you the links to those illegal items?

I know Bradford has a certain reputation, but you're seriously not helping it right now.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mine just arrived today, i've had bigger bangers but they're loud enough and good fun!

ReputationRep:
    thanks a lot
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Bradford in a nutshell.

I apologise for my municipal supremacism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    So, let's be clear: not only are you dumb enough to ask for items that are illegal in the UK, you're now asking for other people to give you the links to those illegal items?

I know Bradford has a certain reputation, but you're seriously not helping it right now.
    I never asked for your opinion i asked for a link which i have now been give

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.