The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Fire crackers are illegal in the UK
Reply 2
Original post by Napp
Fire crackers are illegal in the UK

i never asked if theyre legal or not i asked whether anyone knew where you could get them from
Bradford, you need to ask around (ask the Asians that look like chavs), eventually you'll find someone that knows someone that sells them...
Reply 4
Original post by Nassim_Baaziz
i never asked if theyre legal or not i asked whether anyone knew where you could get them from

Sigh.
Well ask friends if they're going to the continent or not where you can pick them up easily. Otherwise I imagine they wont be too hard to find in little india or little china.
Reply 5
Original post by calsmith12
Bradford, you need to ask around (ask the Asians that look like chavs), eventually you'll find someone that knows someone that sells them...

Im actually from bradford what a coincidence
Reply 6
Im actually from bradford what a coincidence

If you're still interested theres someone selling them on Amazon, the E-4 grade french ones.
Reply 7
thanks do u have a link
Reply 8
thanks do u have a link

So, let's be clear: not only are you dumb enough to ask for items that are illegal in the UK, you're now asking for other people to give you the links to those illegal items?

I know Bradford has a certain reputation, but you're seriously not helping it right now.
Reply 9
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JO8T834/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mine just arrived today, i've had bigger bangers but they're loud enough and good fun!
thanks a lot
Bradford in a nutshell.

I apologise for my municipal supremacism.
Original post by Drewski
So, let's be clear: not only are you dumb enough to ask for items that are illegal in the UK, you're now asking for other people to give you the links to those illegal items?

I know Bradford has a certain reputation, but you're seriously not helping it right now.

I never asked for your opinion i asked for a link which i have now been give

Latest

Trending

Trending