The Student Room Group

Morning or Night showers...

Well which one and why?

I prefer night time showers because i get sleepy after showers so i can hop into bed straight away and still be nice and snug

But i shower twice a day.. my friends call me weird :colondollar:

what about you? :hmmm:

Scroll to see replies

night! my hair is curly so it takes forever to air dry, cant leave the house with wet hair either
Morning showers by preference, night time showers for convenience.
Mornings... Unless I go to the gym, then I'll take another one.
Original post by faloodeh
night! my hair is curly so it takes forever to air dry, cant leave the house with wet hair either

omg same, i end up sneezing like crazy if i leave the house with wet hair!!
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Well which one and why?

I prefer night time showers because i get sleepy after showers so i can hop into bed straight away and still be nice and snug

But i shower twice a day.. my friends call me weird :colondollar:

what about you? :hmmm:

Night time! I defo always sleep much better :smile:
Night
Reply 7
Morning before work.
Afternoon.
Morning for sure. You sweat a lot while you sleep, I can't imagine leaving the house like that. The only time I would shower in the night is if I was waking up before 4 am for certain reasons.
Morning

Will have a shower in the evening if I've been running in the evening.
Morning because it wakes me up and rejuvenates me for the day.
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Mornings... Unless I go to the gym, then I'll take another one.

if i go gym ill probably shower like 3 times during the day :rofl:
Morning.

Twice in the summer after work.
Original post by uberteknik
Morning.

Twice in the summer after work.

interestingggg! twice in the summer for me and then in winter its in the evenings
I always prefer night time showers or just evening in general. Unless I'm out in the evening or need one on a specific morning.
Evening... I am really not a morning person, so any extra minutes in bed are highly valued!
Night definety, I have never had a shower in the morning it's bloody cold :biggrin:
In all honesty, I would just sit there and ignore it.
i prefer night lol i just like going to bed clean BUT i do admit i like morning showers (mostly in summer) because it wakes me up and throughout the day i'll feel clean

Quick Reply