Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Morning or Night showers... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I shower in the morning... It wakes me up. Never understood how people only shower at night loool.
    I would take showers twice a day but the bills in my house are flipping expensive -__- so i just wash my face.

ReputationRep:
    Night 100% it’s nice getting into bed straight after a shower
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    both, i'm not a dirty individual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    In all honesty, I would just sit there and ignore it.
    i sit in my towel for hours after it just thinking about life and random stuff :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    I shower in the morning... It wakes me up. Never understood how people only shower at night loool.
    I would take showers twice a day but the bills in my house are flipping expensive -__- so i just wash my face.
    hahaha ngl i hate morning showers but i do it anyway haha, showers make me sleepy and i get the best sleep after a shower or a bath tooo :yep:

i bet its even more expensive with the free loaders too ?

ReputationRep:
    Both, a shower at night is relaxing and one in the morning is good for shaking out the cobwebs for the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    i sit in my towel for hours after it just thinking about life and random stuff :rofl:
    Omg but it's better when there's warm water coming down on you and you feel like you're in a commercial but yessss I do that too *high five*

ReputationRep:
    hahaha ngl i hate morning showers but i do it anyway haha, showers make me sleepy and i get the best sleep after a shower or a bath tooo :yep:

i bet its even more expensive with the free loaders too ?
    Omg no way. It's definitely one of my favourite parts of the day. Wakes me up and makes me alert.
    The other boyfriend is gone. YES! She told me today after I told her that he needs to start paying the bills.. She was like he was gone last week... I saw him this morning and she told me he is just staying over for a night
    The other one pays for the bills. I think everything is also expensive because of the heating in this cold weather eugh!

ReputationRep:
    after gym at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Omg no way. It's definitely one of my favourite parts of the day. Wakes me up and makes me alert.
    The other boyfriend is gone. YES! She told me today after I told her that he needs to start paying the bills.. She was like he was gone last week... I saw him this morning and she told me he is just staying over for a night
    The other one pays for the bills. I think everything is also expensive because of the heating in this cold weather eugh!
    yeah i guesss so, i leave super early in the morninggs so its always cold. im like sneezing and all sniffly on the way out of the house haha

omg really?! YAASSS!!! erugh i hate it people lie smh

(Original post by Emerald777O)
    Omg but it's better when there's warm water coming down on you and you feel like you're in a commercial but yessss I do that too *high five*
    omg yessss!!!!! hahaha i pretend to be in one of those herbal essences adverts LMAO!! No shame

(Original post by soIiIoquy)
    after gym at night
    showering after gym is a musssst innit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Both, a shower at night is relaxing and one in the morning is good for shaking out the cobwebs for the day
    thats a nice of thinking about it ngl
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Shower right before bed

ReputationRep:
    Morning one, out of consideration for myself and others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingHarold)
    Morning one, out of consideration for myself and others.
    why not at night time?

ReputationRep:
    Night time showerer - gets me tired and ready for sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ddraigdwr2)
    Night time showerer - gets me tired and ready for sleep
    yay!!! someone understands!!!

ReputationRep:
    yay!!! someone understands!!!
    Totally!! The warm water I jut find to be so relaxing, great way to de-stress from school work before bed 😌

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ddraigdwr2)
    Totally!! The warm water I jut find to be so relaxing, great way to de-stress from school work before bed 😌
    omg yessss!!! and then you can get into a warm bed and its just so chilll!!!!! i totally agree with you!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I like both. If I have a morning shower I will put it on a colder temperature to help me wake up so if I haven't slept well a morning shower is good to stop me feeling groggy. But I do also like a nighttime shower because it's nice to have a hot shower and put fresh pyjamas on and get into bed. Atm I have more night showers bc in my shared house people use the bathroom a lot in the morning so I'm not always guaranteed a spot

ReputationRep:
    omg yessss!!! and then you can get into a warm bed and its just so chilll!!!!! i totally agree with you!
    Great minds think alike (and de-stress the same way it seems 😂)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.