The Student Room Group

A level revision

Anyone doing/has done computer science (OCR), psychology(AQA) or History(AQA) alevels and got any tips? I need some advice and have some of my own.
Let’s share!

For computer science I have made spider diagrams but using twine, so rather than everything drawn, I cut out the different sections and made it massive for my wall!
Also for notes I do them all on blogger so if any of you are taking compsci and want to see notes you can read my blog! (Rachelscomputersciencenotes.blogspot.co.uk)

For psychology I made a board game for Maslow’a hierarchy of needs based of frustration.

For history I’m struggling, I take down a lot of notes then cry. Someone help me!!
Reply 1
Hi, I am studying computer computer science(AQA) and the theory side is going well, I’ve been taking notes in class as well as from the textbook I use. I’m not really into spider diagrams etc. For the programming side of it I use an app called SoloLearn which is free. It covers a wide range of programming languages and is really healthful.

Hope that helps and good luck.
Thanks, I’ll check out the app.
Good luck!
I'm doing psychology AQA, what type of other revision materials are you making now? I like mindmaps with the different theories and topics tbh.
I make a lot of mind maps and I’m thinking of doing something similar in psychology. I use my walls a lot. 5BD126FC-3285-488B-A01B-8B6825C13B1A.jpg.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending