Rachelisroarsome
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Anyone doing/has done computer science (OCR), psychology(AQA) or History(AQA) alevels and got any tips? I need some advice and have some of my own.
Let’s share!

For computer science I have made spider diagrams but using twine, so rather than everything drawn, I cut out the different sections and made it massive for my wall!
Also for notes I do them all on blogger so if any of you are taking compsci and want to see notes you can read my blog! (Rachelscomputersciencenotes.blogspot.co.uk)

For psychology I made a board game for Maslow’a hierarchy of needs based of frustration.

For history I’m struggling, I take down a lot of notes then cry. Someone help me!!

Nikhiel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I am studying computer computer science(AQA) and the theory side is going well, I’ve been taking notes in class as well as from the textbook I use. I’m not really into spider diagrams etc. For the programming side of it I use an app called SoloLearn which is free. It covers a wide range of programming languages and is really healthful.

Hope that helps and good luck.
Rachelisroarsome
Rep:
?
Thanks, I’ll check out the app.
Good luck!
saharan_skies
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing psychology AQA, what type of other revision materials are you making now? I like mindmaps with the different theories and topics tbh.
Rachelisroarsome
Rep:
?
I make a lot of mind maps and I’m thinking of doing something similar in psychology. I use my walls a lot. Name:  5BD126FC-3285-488B-A01B-8B6825C13B1A.jpg.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  13.5 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (100)
27.17%
England (123)
33.42%
Belgium (29)
7.88%
Germany (40)
10.87%
Spain (8)
2.17%