Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This might be a silly question, but i was just wondering if you could apply to a uni where you didn't get a interview but then apply again through clearing.

I want to go to Manchester uni for chemical engineering but i have a feeling i may not get an interview and not get an offer, so is it possible if i apply for it anyway and if i don't get an interview I just apply through clearing anyway

ReputationRep:
    Yea you can do that just have to phone them up during clearing to see if they have spaces available
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamzaQureshi777)
    I want to go to Manchester uni for chemical engineering but i have a feeling i may not get an interview and not get an offer...
    Why do you think that? What are your grades and what are the entry requirements?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Why do you think that? What are your grades and what are the entry requirements?
    AAB in chemistry, Maths and biology. Manchester are asking for 3A's.I know a few who have got in with AAB and I think Manchester was in clearing this year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.