Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey, i'm wanting to apply for primary teaching undergradute degree i know you have to have 10 days minimum but know lots have much more than this. What im asking do I even have a chance just having 10 days? and also im hoping to go into sen teaching eventually, would i be better do a special educational needs degree? thank you

    As long as you have 10 days it should be fine. It's mainly there to make sure you actually want to become a teacher. Some BEd/BA primary education courses do allow you to specialise in SEN - I know my university does a BEd specialising in SEN.
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.