The Student Room Group

Studio Ghibli Society - Discuss some of the most enchanting films ever made here!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
MimbleWimble: User has too many society memberships

other than that, I added everyone who requested.

whisper of the heart is probly my favourite atm, equal with porco rosso.

graveyard of the fireflies/tombstone of the fireflies or w.e was like torture. Probably the most grueling film experiance I've ever had. It made me really sad, and hungry.
I've been to the Ghibli museum and it was amazing. I wanted so badly to just take all the artwork on the walls.
Reply 122
Unbelievably fantastic! A society devoted to the appreciation of Ghibli. I'd like to join this society. :biggrin:
Reply 123
lol, i check join requests like once every 3 months or something

if anyone wants to be made leader like, nominate yourself

i always feel really guilty about this and have to come back on TSR :P
Reply 124
mute

Woo, how do you join societies?
Reply 125
anminko
Woo, how do you join societies?

lol, I don't know, i think there's a button somewhere saying request to join.

good use of ask a mod tho, i think
Reply 126
Hmm

Anywho, fancy a chat :smile:?

I just finished watching a Hishaishi Joe concert on tv so i'm in a GHIBLI worship mood right now :P
Go to Societies (blue bold link underneath 'Articles' at the top of the page). Scroll down to this society (or any other you want to join) and click join soc. :yes:

As for being leader, I'd do it if I wasn't already the leader of so many other societies. :tongue: Also it would be nice to see this thread under different leadership than the anime soc, otherwise they might as well be one society.

[edit] I'd be up for a chat usually, but I'm just about to get breakfast. I'll be back later though. :ciao:
Reply 128
AngryJellyfish
Go to Societies (blue bold link underneath 'Articles' at the top of the page). Scroll down to this society (or any other you want to join) and click join soc. :yes:

As for being leader, I'd do it if I wasn't already the leader of so many other societies. :tongue: Also it would be nice to see this thread under different leadership than the anime soc, otherwise they might as well be one society.

[edit] I'd be up for a chat usually, but I'm just about to get breakfast. I'll be back later though. :ciao:

Yay! Thanks I've requested to join!!

Hehehe okay, have a nice breakfast!! (I'll be here later toooo)
Reply 129
I just watched Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind :smile: So incredible!
Reply 130
Chipie
I just watched Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind :smile: So incredible!

Yeayuuuuh. :smile:
Reply 131
Yaaay thank you! (for adding me to the societyy)
Reply 132
^ your avatar is adorable - I love totoro :cute:
Reply 133
kestral
^ your avatar is adorable - I love totoro :cute:

Thank you! :biggrin: I have a huge totoro doll staring at me on my desk :tongue:
mute

Well I asked around in the Anime Society on more than one occasion to see if there were any big Ghibli fans interested in becoming a leader of this soc, but got no response. If all you need is someone to add new members or post the occasional update whenever news of a new Ghibli release becomes available then I'll do it, but if anyone else does want the job then I'd accept them. :yes:
anminko
Hmm

Anywho, fancy a chat :smile:?

I just finished watching a Hishaishi Joe concert on tv so i'm in a GHIBLI worship mood right now :P

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5AB03E5FEBA00DA8

?

The version of "Kimi Wo Nosete" (Laputa theme) here is amazing. Probably my favourite Hisaishi song.
Reply 136
Brotherhood

?

The version of "Kimi Wo Nosete" (Laputa theme) here is amazing. Probably my favourite Hisaishi song.

cool!!!!!
Reply 137
Brotherhood

?

Can i make you incredibly jealous by saying that I was at that filmed concert?? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I actually CRIED there hahahaha.
Reply 138
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: v :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: v :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

very not fair!!!!!!!
I want to go :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest