The Student Room Group

Problems with college

Hello everyone,
I applied for RCM's BMus composition course on 2nd of October, sent portfolio and paid all fees. Later, I got mail from college stating that my application misses portfolio. I wasn't able to resend it because it can be sent only one time. Then, my status was updated as 'unsuccessful application.' I've written something around three mails, but didn't received any answer. From time to time, flights prices to London for audition were getting constantly higher, so I decided to make a call. Admissions officer said something like my portfolio was on composition faculty and was being assessed, but that was nearly two weeks ago.
Any ideas what I should do next?
Thanks for any advice, have a good day y'all!
Original post by Jstev
Hello everyone,
I applied for RCM's BMus composition course on 2nd of October, sent portfolio and paid all fees. Later, I got mail from college stating that my application misses portfolio. I wasn't able to resend it because it can be sent only one time. Then, my status was updated as 'unsuccessful application.' I've written something around three mails, but didn't received any answer. From time to time, flights prices to London for audition were getting constantly higher, so I decided to make a call. Admissions officer said something like my portfolio was on composition faculty and was being assessed, but that was nearly two weeks ago.
Any ideas what I should do next?
Thanks for any advice, have a good day y'all!

If two weeks have passed then you can make a polite enquiry again. Just ask how long it will take before you get a decision as if needed you will need to make arrangements. You cant really push and admissions cant make the decision, but they can give you an idea. Other than wait you arent in a position to do much or force anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending