Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
JayN_0
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You meet the minimum requirements for that course , it will be shown on results day, then you will be accepted.

Good luck
username1294428
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To go through clearing for a course that requires what you get in ucas points from BDD or less, yes you can secure a place through clearing.
Do keep in mind that DMU are not as lenient as everyone thinks they are. They’re pretty strict and might not take you on the course you’ve applied for now, purely not because you were one grade off.
leithiandis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got BDD and got into DMU

BUT I had 2 AS grades that were counted as well.
chapmahe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I managed to get accepted onto the business management course with BDE but my AS were also counted and had good grades at younger levels.
KD5551
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by chapmahe)
I managed to get accepted onto the business management course with BDE but my AS were also counted and had good grades at younger levels.
How many AS subjects did they count?
benquayquay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They let me in for compsci with CEE and an E in AS, you could probs get into this place with your sats grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads