Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm running away and never f£cking coming back Watch

ReputationRep:
    I said some things. Called my dad a prick and said I don't wanna live in this house. I was angry. I came back from 2hrs of revision needed the toilet and dad was shouting at me for needing it when he does he called me a shithead. So I said those things. He told me go to school and don't fking come back tomorrow idk where I'm gonna go but it won't be back here.

I have exam after exam I'm a grade a student I'm under so much pressure to keep that reputation. Nobody understands...😥😥

ReputationRep:
    Do you have like grandparents or Auntie you can stay with ?

ReputationRep:
    is there someone at school you can explain your problems to e.g teacher,friend,social worker. If not then there are plenty of people around town who can help e.g Samaritans, psychiatrist , childline , jesus , care bears etc . Go find help and talk to someone non family about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Do you have like grandparents or Auntie you can stay with ?
    No

ReputationRep:
    I regret it all so much. He's practically disowned me telling me I don't have a daughter anymore... My son is my only child. 😭😭😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    do you have friends you could stay with in the short term? I don't know the full situation but is I'd say that the best thing to do for now would be to apologise, you say you regret what you said? tell himself that. with any luck he will realise that he over reacted and so did you. it's not ideal but I don't really know what to suggest. feel free to pm me if you want to talk or rant anonymously at someone
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Listen, it may be difficult but if you really need to you could stay at a shelter for a couple of days. even though you wouldnt exactly be treated like family, you would at least get food, water, and a place to sleep. If you need anyone to talk with I'm available. This is a bad situation and people want to help.

PS: If you do go to a shelter check in with someone working there because sometimes they can do something more to help you, and if a shelter does not work then i suggest going to the police as they can provide you with shelter and a foster home if they decide your house is not fit to live in.

Please PM me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this even though you're working so hard for your academics.-. He should be more understanding and accept the fact that not everyone is perfect, we all make mistakes. That's what makes us human :/ Sorry but your dad's a real ******** >:/ Just because you said a few words is no reason to disown you - you're a child and its his damned right to take care of you and provide for you, you're his responsibility because he made it so. Why disown you now...? As if it's even a choice smh.
    Try contacting government agencies responsible for these issues/google them. And if you've gotten a friend you can trust, try asking them to let you stay for a little while until all of this mess is sorted out. You're so young and I feel so bad you're having to go through this bs. x_x
    Try asking neighbors you're on good terms with? No one should let a child suffer for something so irrational :/
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    He won't forgive me. Its almost my 15th birthday too...

ReputationRep:
    I've got no friends I can go to... They all live miles away...

ReputationRep:
    Real question, Why did you come to TSR of all places?

Perhaps talk to the Samaritans or some sort of Helpline? Tomorrow talk to your school and by law they have to call Social services.

ReputationRep:
    Apologise to him x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.